Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4/9/13

Alright so I have basically lied when I said I would get these up the night before, but honestly I enjoy surprising you all in the mornings with the workouts! So this mornings 6 AM class found out that coaching is a learning process as I started saying we were going to do five rounds but quickly switched it after watching them work, they were working real hard!

Warm-up:
400m run
lunges
spiderman lunge
shoulder stretches
forearm stretches

Strength: Wendler 5-3-1 Shoulder Press
Set 1: 5 reps @ 75%
Set 2: 3 reps @ 85%
Set 3: 1+ reps @ 95%

WOD:
3 Rounds
400m Run
10 KB Swings 55/35
15 Push Press 95/45
20 Wallballs
30 DU's or 60 singles

Remember to push yourself intensity is relative to you and you alone. If you have questions please post in the comments section, as well as post your time and weights used. Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. 17:47 using 30lb kettle bell and 45lb push press
    ....Glad we switched to three rounds. I probably could have kept going, but it wouldn't have ended pretty.

    And I passed my max on shoulder press today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19:56 as rx'd but I missed the memo on only doing 2:1 single unders so I did 90. Also used the 14-16# medicine ball.

    Did my old 1 rep max twice today at 75#.

    I kinda wish I would have completed the 5 rounds. It sucked during but I know I could have done it.. while hating wall balls.

    And I like finding out the workouts in the morning. Less time for me to complain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16:00ish. but only with singles, DU's are a work in progress.
    I agree with Aimee tho, the anxiousness to see what the workout will be when we get there is always fun. One of Crossfit's purposes is to be ready for anything right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18:21 with 50 lb kettle balls and 65 lb push press

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13:20 with 50 lbs KB rest Rx'd

    ReplyDelete